BPOM issued the latest regulation on Nutrition Labeling for food.
It is BPOM Decree No. 26 the Year 2021 which will replace BPOM Decree No. 22 the Year 2019.
The regulation consists of:
- minimum information stated on Nutrition Facts
- how to round the amount of nutrition based on the certificate on analysis
- how to state trans fat, dietary fiber
- format of Nutrition Facts based on the product label
- the specific format for fortified foods
- serving size for each food category (Annex 2)
Contact RegASK to know more about Indonesia regulation changes. Get in touch with RegASK’s experts.
Contact RegASK for more details Read more