The Food and Drug Administration deems it appropriate to review and revise the Notification of the Ministry of Public Health (No. 295) B.E. 2548 (2005) issued date 30 December 2548 Re: Qualities and Standard for Containers Made from Plastic.
The FDA wants to comply with international standards and the current situation. The main points that have been reviewed and improved, are the followings:
- Establishing a new definition of the plastic container about recycled material.
- Categorization of the plastic container for 6 groups.
- Establishing qualities and standards of plastic containers per new definition.
- Specific requirements for infant products, flavored milk and cream.
- Detailing type of plastic in the annex.
- In case of our approval list, the safety evaluation dossier must be submitted to the authority for review, assessment, evaluation, and approval.
Contact RegASK for more details Read more