Read the case study and learn how RegASK assessed the path-to-market feasibility of a novel food ingredient for its application in food and food supplements.
A medium size company synthetizing a vitamin with increased bioavailability wanted to know path-to-market feasibility in various regions for application in foods, food supplements, pharma and pet foods.
- Leveraged deep expertise through its global network of local experts
- Provided a detailed assessment of the regulatory feasibility to market the product
- Accounted for regulatory impacts linked to the novel food classification
- Developed compliant communication materials (label claim, advertising, HCP communication)
- Once the path to market was established, RegASK built the regulatory dossier for local authorities
The company successfully launched its product in three countries for two applications. RegASK continues to support them for countries or applications where regulations are more stringent.
Need support on regulatory affairs?
Ask RegASK and Get a Quote