Read the case study and learn how a major healthcare company successfully optimized their product launch and boosted claims to make it more compelling to consumers.
A major healthcare company wanted to validate its regulatory strategy for a new product launch in 6 APAC markets. The first generation of this product was launched under the cosmetic category with limited claims. They wanted to make stronger claims for the new launch.
- Leveraged deep expertise through its global network of local experts
- Provided applicable regulatory pathways, ingredient assessment and claims assessment
- Conducted an evaluation of the competitor landscape
- Tested the HCPs and Consumers responsiveness to the proposed claims
- Advised on scientific and clinical test requirements to enable stronger claims
The client was able to optimize the launch of the 2nd generation of its product and included stronger claims, making their product more compelling to consumers.
Need support on regulatory affairs?
Ask RegASK and Get a Quote