Read the case study to find out how RegASK’s expert guidance helped an infant formula manufacturer expand into new markets.
RegASK has a proven track record of assisting infant formula companies to navigate the complexities of global market access and ensure smooth market entry. In this case study, we share the success story of a leading infant formula brand that used RegASK’s suite of solutions to achieve global market access and continuously monitor the local regulatory environment in multiple countries. Read the case study to learn more.
Entering the global infant formula market is a complex and challenging process for brands. Companies need to have an in-depth understanding of the regulatory landscape, product requirements, and compliance standards in order to ensure successful market entry.
A leading infant formula brand was planning to enter new markets but struggling to gather all information on the local regulatory environment of each market and understand its regulatory requirements.
The company reached out to RegASK for help entering 10 countries and regions, including the United States, Mexico, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
Leveraging our strong domain expertise, RegASK provided a suite of solutions to help the infant formula brand achieve market expansion and product compliance.
- Firstly, the client subscribed to RegASK’s e-Guidebooks which gave them a digested regulatory overview and helped them understand the subtleties of each market. The e-Guidebooks contain accurate, comprehensive, and detailed information on the applicable regulations, requirements, and standards that MNCs must adhere to in order to gain access to these markets. The regulatory topics covered are:
- Compositional standard regulations
- Labelling, advertising, and promotional regulations
- Registration process and requirements
- Importation requirements
- and more…
- After accessing the e-Guidebooks, the client realized the need to monitor the regulatory changes in the markets they were already operating. Therefore, they subscribed to RegASK’s AI-powered regulatory intelligence platform RegAlerts which allowed them to stay up to date on the regulatory changes happening in the markets they were already in, and understand how the regulations were evolving compared to the ones in the new markets they wanted to enter.
- The client also benefited from RegInsights, a function of the regulatory intelligence platform that identifies emerging regulatory trends. The trends and analytics provided by RegInsights enabled the client’s marketing and business management teams to communicate key information on forward-looking strategies.
The client received comprehensive regulatory guidance from RegASK’s e-Guidebooks, allowing them to action the launch of their infant formula products in the target markets.
RegASK’s suite of solutions helped the client increase chances of commercial success and maximize return on investments.
Need support on regulatory affairs?
Speak to our experts
Or you can also WhatsApp us by clicking this number +65 8128 2161