BPOM issued a new draft for the procedure of cosmetic notification.
The new draft includes:
- a new procedure for one number notification for different manufacturing facilities
- requirements for cosmetic importer non-cosmetic industry
- modification of notification is mandatory for any new packaging or any new manufacturing facility used
Before that, BPOM also published a draft of the cosmetic raw materials BPOM Decree which will revise BPOM Decree No. 23 Year 2019.
- Criteria of nanomaterials
- Requirements for Indonesia local manufacturing for sunscreens, preservatives, coloring
- The list of allowed substances includes additives
- List of prohibited substances
Public comments have been collected, the drafts are now being reviewed by the government.
Contact RegASK to get prepared for potential cosmetics regulatory changes in Indonesia.
Contact RegASK for more details Read more