Read the case study and learn how an FMCG company managed to combine multiple languages in one label while expanding their product portfolio in target markets.
A leading FMCG company would like to expand their portfolio of ice cream products in South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan, and offer consumers new SKUs in those countries.
- Checked formulation compliance
- Checked raw material compliance
- Advised whether the products required health certificates or self-attestation documents, checked import requirement for the ice cream
- Translated label texts in Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Reviewed final artwork to ensure the information was correct, and found a labeling solution to shorten the texts and combine four languages in one label
- Reviewed packaging materials compliance according to the laws in South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan
The client ensured product compliance with local regulations and successfully expanded their product portfolio in the target markets. Having four languages in one label helped the client simplify supply chain and packaging process, saving cost and shortening time to market.
Need support on regulatory affairs?
Speak to our experts
Or you can also WhatsApp us by clicking this number +65 8128 2161